I bought the Groupon deal for my wife.She submitted her request according to the instruction.

She received one system-generated automatic response telling her that she will get a professional response/edit within two weeks. Most of jobs posting in this area has a turn around time of one week. Two weeks is not an acceptable time frame for this type of service. Regardless, I told her it would be a good start as she can adjust her cover letter/resume to fit any position.

However, it's been more than a month. She still hasn't received any feedback from the company.

There are some personal information in the resume.I wonder what this company is handling the information as they are not doig anything with the resume and cover letter submitted.

Had an Experience with Smashing Resumes?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #782591

STAY AWAY AMERICA !!!!!Purchased off of Groupn

never got a draft let alone a final draft !

They now answer

phone but will tell you they are still working on

the resume !!! This is done to keep them in the scam

business !!!!

Resume writer was a type A *** !:( :(

I agree. Smashing Resumes took almost two months to return the final draft and cover letter. Both were garbage.

They basically take your resume and change the text. Not a single word was edited on my resume.

The cover letter was horrible as well. Used a couple of bullets from resume and placed them in a scripted cover letter.

DO NOT USE SMASHING RESUMES. Pay a friend in the career field you want to get into a few beers instead.

marcellem

I bought a groupon for Smashing Resumes ($75 for supposedly a $180 value) which was the worst thing I ever did to save money.I uploaded the information and it's been 3 1/2 weeks and I still have not received my resume and cover letter.

I have called them several times but you only get a recording. I have emailed them and gotten standard responses. I have gone to the website and chatted with people that are supposedly human. I have complained to groupon.

I still have not gotten my resume.

Nobody should invest their money with this company.Nobody!

I have had the exact same experience. I believe this is a scam.